We respect your rights to privacy under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Act) and we comply with all of the Act’s requirements in respect of the collection, management and disclosure of your personal information.
WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
• mailing or street address;
• email address;
• telephone number;
• facsimile number;
• age, age range or birth date;
• details of the products (eg concert tickets, subscription packages, school program bookings, fundraising events or other events) you have purchased from us, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and to respond to your enquiries;
• details of the donations you have made to us;
• details of any free events you have attended;
• any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, through our representatives or otherwise;
• information you provide to us through our box office, customer surveys and records of communications between you and us;
• “promotion codes” if participating in any given competition or promotional offers
• payment method details;
We may also collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else. For example, we may collect anonymous answers to surveys or aggregated information about how users use our website.
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In order to provide quality service, Ensemble Offspring offers customers the ability to purchase tickets, book concert tickets and make philanthropic donations through four channels:
• Our box office provides telephone, fax, email and mail services for ticketing, subscriptions, school education program bookings and donations;
• Our development department provides telephone, fax and mail services for donations;
• In person sales and donations are available through the box office; and
• Our website provides an online sales and donation channel.
Ensemble Offspring also provides an e-newsletter, conducts competitions and communicates with customers through various online and electronic media.
These channels reflect the various methods in which Ensemble Offspring collects personal information about customers. Collection of information will occur at the time you provide information to Ensemble Offspring.
We may log IP addresses (that is, the electronic addresses of computers connected to the internet) to analyse trends, administer the website, track users movements, and gather broad demographic information.
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party website. Third party websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide best possible quality of customer service.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
• process and manage your purchase, schools booking or donation;
• process your transaction under the terms of our credit card merchant agreements governing credit card transactions;
• contact you if we have difficulties with your transaction;
• contact you if event details change;
• contact you regarding donations;
• send you your tickets via mail;
• send you confirmation about your ticket booking, via email or fax;
• send you a receipt for your donation to the Noisy Egg Creation Fund;
• respond to requests or enquiries made by you;
• send out direct marketing material and fundraising news by email, if you have elected to receive them;
• send out Ensemble Offspring newsletters and fundraising news by email, if you have elected to receive them;
• correspond with you about a competition;
• send you marketing material;
• conduct research; and
• for fundraising purposes.
TO WHOM MAY WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may disclose your personal information to:
• our employees, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operation of our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants;
• any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent.
We will not disclose your personal information to anyone outside Australia.
Ensemble Offspring will not otherwise trade, sell or rent personal information about our customers to or with third parties.
DIRECT MARKETING MATERIALS
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS, fax and email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth). If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method whenever practical to do so. In addition, at any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us (see the details below) or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications and we will then ensure that your name is removed from our mailing list.
In each direct marketing communication, we will include:
• a statement appearing on the relevant piece of marketing material notifying you of your right to Opt Out from further direct marketing communications; and
• simple means for you to opt out of receiving further direct marketing communications of that kind.
Should you choose to opt out, we will stop using your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Ensemble Offspring takes reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect and use is complete, relevant and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of the personal information we receive depends to a large extent on the information you provide. We recommend you let us know if there are any errors in your personal information by contacting us directly.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR DETAILS
Ensemble Offspring uses appropriate measures to secure your personal information. All of your ticketing and donation information – including your name, address and credit card number – is encrypted using secure servers for maximum security. Your purchase order information (including credit card information) is not stored by Ensemble Offspring on our web site. Credit card transactions are handled by the appropriate box offices, which process the transaction.
PROBLEMS, QUERIES AND COMPLAINTS
We will treat your requests or complaints confidentially. Our representative will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to discuss your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your complaint is resolved in timely and appropriate manner.
Please contact our team at email@example.com.